Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yippy Skippy!!!!

I have an announcement....
Peyton and I just took our first drive through our new Taco Bell drive thru!!!! (SORRY!)
Yahoo!
This is sooooo exciting!!!
Why am I so excited you might ask!
I'm excited because there isn't a Taco Bell within 40 miles of us!
In our little town we are limited to Sonic, McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Jack in the Box, Texas Burger and chicken!!!
That's it!
We are steppin up!
You city folks take a LOT for granted!!!!
"Yo quiero Taco Bell."
I told the drive through girl that we were going to be BF's and she flashed me her gold tooth!

5 comments:

Brandy said...

How funny! I work in Madisonville for 10 years craving a Taco Bell...after I get a new job, look what ya'll get!

The 5 of Us said...

OMG!!! You are too funny! Thanks for the laughs.

ko said...

toooo funny! We drove through there a while back and noticed they were building one! Enjoy your TACOS! and your new BF

Sada said...

girl, I don't even live there and I'm excited!!! I LOVE Taco Bell!!

Erica said...

Girl Madisonville is movin on up! Bout time for a new fast food place!