Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thankful....

We spent this Thanksgiving weekend with my mom's family!
I'm so thankful for my husband and two sons that bring me joy everyday!
The lovebirds!!! I'm thankful to see people happy and in love! I'm thankful for new friends!

Uncle Tim gets brownie points for helping in the kitchen!
I'm so thankful for good food...lots of it!
The traditional "kid with Grandma" pic! I so thankful for my family!

Me and my pretty Mom!
I'm so thankful for my mom!
After dinner, all of us girls dressed up and went to.....


The Nutcracker!!! and left all of the boys to watch football!
I'm thankful for shopping sprees and fun nights out!


Both of our Stephanie's just LOVE men in tights!

Coy, we think you would look good in PINK!

I'm thankful for laughter!

Lisa, this kiss is for you! We missed you so much!

My sister couldn't come for Thanksgiving because she had a sick baby and couldn't make the trip! You all know how depressing it is to be away from your family on holidays with sick kids! Yuck!
Hope Cannon is feeling better! See you in a few weeks!
The Wortham center is so beautiful!
Does my cousin Macy look twelve (almost thirteen) to you?
Donda, Macy and Laschel during intermission!



Gotta love those men in tights! Lol!
This Thanksgiving was different! We missed you Dad, Jeff, Lisa, Cole and Cannon!
Hope to see each of you very soon!

7 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

boo-hoo! the sacrifices we make as parents. what a sweet picture. right back at ya girls! we must do it again next year (nutcracker). thanks to my family for having understanding hearts. love you all so much and thankful for each of you.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

your mom IS beautiful. i love mamaginger at the nutcracker...looks like a great way to spend a holiday!

Sandel said...

What fun! I am so glad that you guys had a great time. You all look so beautiful!!

ko said...

WOW! I bet you LADIES STOPPED traffic!!! BEAUTIFUL! :) YOUR grandma still looks just like she did when I saw her 5 years ago...so much like your pretty mom!!!! How is she??????? It looks like ya'll had such a blast together! :) GREAT MEMORIES!!! NEW MEMORIES! Bless you!
kyley

Deanna said...

What a beautiful family!! Love the pics! Question - I love the house. Who built the cabinets with the black scroll? LOVE IT

Alice said...

Matt used to take me to see the Nutcracker every winter when we were dating. Not so much now.Ha Ha. We are waiting till Mckenna is 5 years old. Can't wait

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hilarious! Nothing wrong with men in tights at all! :) I used to go see the Nutcracker with my mom every year, it's such a fun tradition. Thanks for reminding me!
Carrie