Monday, December 29, 2008

The JOYS of Christmas morning!

Santa and his elf worked until the weeeeee hours of the morning preparing for our Christmas surprise!!!! Thanks LuLu!!!! What would we do without you? XOXO!!!
Garet is 11 and still LOVES to see what Santa has brought him!
Oh yeah!!!
A letter from Santa? Look outside, huh?
I love big surprises on Christmas morning! What JOY!

Mom and Grandma McCoy drove up for afew hours on Christmas day! Mom couldn't miss out on the trampoline fun! Grandma watched from the window and was so worried about mom messing her hair up! Hair? I was a little worried about her breaking something, but her hair?


My brother, Coy, was a little upset with me for "letting" Mom jump on the trampoline!
Hello? She's my mom and she has a mind of her own!
Children don't tell their mother what to do...do they?
This is what happens when Santa falls asleep too early on Christmas morning!
We hope your Christmas was merry, bright, fun, exciting, full of surprises and restful!

3 comments:

Erica said...

How fun that Santa brought a trampoline! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I missed seeing you this weekend!

Lisa Mae said...

I'm laughing so hard at those pics of Mom jumping. Gosh, I wish I could have been there for that.

Lacy said...

Those are the most fun photos and Santa was awesome to you guys!!! Despite the differences this year it looks like you still had a lot of super memories!