Friday, December 12, 2008

Jack Frost????

GOING...

GOING ...


BUT, HE'S NOT GONE YET!!!
Folks, it is Friday! It snowed on Wed. night! It's Texas! This is CRAZY!!!
He is headless and he is dirty! He looks like a black snowman! (I don't have anything against black snowmen.) He has lost his Fruitloop eyes and mouth, but he is still with us! Maybe he really is Jack Frost!!!

Peyton went to spend the remainder of the week with Mimi. I was packing his bag and he told me he had to go do something outside! I started looking for him afew minutes later and this is what I saw! (This is not rehearsed!) I looked out the window and Peyton was crying and carrying on a conversation with Frosty! He was hugging him! He was telling him Good~Bye! Bless his little heart! I started crying and grabbed my camera! I'm an emotional wreck over a SNOWMAN!!! What is wrong with me?

7 comments:

Jill said...

Perhaps it is the fact that we NEVER get snow so it must be treasured! And--you must be exhuasted from your terrific acting in POL!!!! You are precious!!

Brandy said...

I cant beleive that you still have the snowman!!! Wasn't the snow awesome!

Brandy

ko said...

ahhhhhhh.poor peyton!!!

Lacy said...

Thats how Texas children react to something that may not happen for 4 more years! Pittiful! Poor Peyton. Madeleine was sick that the snow melted and she couldn't play in it forever.

Lacie said...

Oh my... I cannot believe that "Jack" made it that long! Crazy! Carrie you have such sweet boys... and way to go toughing it out at POL.. we were supposed to go on Wednesday night but chickened out because of the snow. I took Dylan out to look at the snow and that lasted about 2 minutes and he was ready to go back inside... there is no way he would have made it through POL. :)

Erica said...

LOVE the card!! Got it today! Woohoo!

The 5 of Us said...

That's awesome! Peyton is a cutie!