Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a week.....

WOW...after a very crazy, hectic, not so fun week....it's been a very busy, crazy, fun weekend!
Spaghetti makin, paint parties and baby showers! Time to catch you up!
Look who decided to show up at the baby shower...Miss Dorothy Rose! She spent three days in the hospital this week and now she seems fine. I told yall she was CRAZY! She will be going for a follow up visit with her Dr. to discuss test results soon!
Thanks for your concern and prayers!
We will be welcoming our newest member into the family next month!
Cullen Rose!
OK... I have seen it all!!! This cracked me up!!! I have two boys and one is only 4, but they didn't have these 4 yrs. ago! A TeePee for your PeePee!!!!! Woo~Hoo!!!! Have you seen these? Seriously, what will they think of next?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.
Beautiful pictures.

Please visit:

http://bali-universe.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good job.

Lisa Mae said...

Another "C" cousin, Cole, Canon and Cullen. Never heard of it but I sure like it.

The 5 of Us said...

Well I am glad you got to come down despite the few glitches. I had a really good time with you. Awesome pics and we love you.

Sada said...

I love it! I needed those 3 years ago!

ko said...

ok that is weird..what does the pee pee tee pee do? I am so glad dorothy was able to come! Wow, she amazes me!!!!

MamaBird said...

Praise God that Miss Dorothy is doing better...love that picture of the two of you. Continued prayers for her and your family.

spanki said...

can 8 yr olds wear pee pee tee pee's??

Sandel said...

Dorothy looks wonderful!!!!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Dorothy Rose..sounds like a movie star and she looks like one too! now, KO you just think for a min. 'bout that pee pee teepee and you'll get it..