Saturday, October 4, 2008

My favorite blog...

OK...I seriously think that I was born in the wrong era sometimes!!!
My favorite blog is Warm Pie, Happy Home!!! I have lots of favorite blogs, but this is truly one of my favorites right now!
If you love your family and your home... If you love to run around in aprons...If you love to cook and bake... If you love to vacum in your high heels and pearl necklace...If you love to have pie baking parties...If you love to make your home a haven...
You must go and meet RuthAnn!!!
If you are a man...If you are not married, don't have children or a home...If you don't own an apron...If you order take out every night and have never made anything from scratch...If you have a maid and don't vacum yourself...If you pick up your pies from Brookshire Brothers and Sam's...If you could give a rats rear about your home and there is mold in your toilet...
This is NOT the blog for you!!!
RuthAnn is PRECIOUS!!!! I want to be just like her when I grow up! She is soooo inspiring! She makes me want to be a better wife and mom! A better housekeeper! A better cook! A better friend, daughter, sister!!! She enjoys life and you can tell it!!!! She is full of wisdom!!! I see Jesus shining straight through her and I've never met her! She just makes me want to be a better person!
Go meet her and let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

Unbelieveable site Carrie. Thanks so much Carrie. I will be very inspired. :)

Sandel said...

Yes mam, that is all you. I love it as well. How appropriate that right now it is snickerdoodeling (spell).

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i AM going to visit Ms. Warm Pie girl's site cause I LOVE pie, but i hope that doesn't mean i have to start vacuuming.. (p.s. send snickerdoodles!!!)

Brandy said...

Thank you for sharing this site!
I wanna be just like her and I want my house to look just like hers!

Thanks!
Brandy

Anonymous said...

OMG! Is this woman for real, this is like something out of a storybook-or better homes and garden. I liked this blog as soon as I seen the gooseberry books---She has good taste-We love gooseberry don't we Carrie!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree and you should know its true because I came here to your blog from hers, she also makes (and has made me) a better mom, mostly because she helps me see jesus in everything we do for our family, I am addicted to her blog at the moment I check it every day sometimes several-lol
it's been awhile -I can't wait to hear how her trip went.