Monday, October 27, 2008

Infinite Grace ~ WOF 2008

Where have I been?
Well, where do I start?
I have been GOING NON STOP for about 11 days straight and I'm near POOPED!!!
We've had ER visits, sick kids, packed and moved my mom, church, work, 4h meetings, fishing club, cooking club, bunco, meetings, meetings and more meetings!!! BUT, I still managed to go to Houston this past weekend...
to the Toyota Center...
for the WOF 2008 conference!!!
We learned of God's infinite GRACE!!!!
You know me...I never want to miss out on a GOOD TIME!!!
It felt like the speakers were speaking straight to me!
My favorite saying...
Through CHANGE...do what you can do and trust God with the rest!
We drank lots of coffee....not Jack Daniels!!!

We laughed....

and laughed some more!

We slept!

We cried!!!

We rocked the house with Mandeesa, Nicole C. Mullen and Sandie Patty!!!!

On the way home, we stopped and ate at Joe's Crab Shack! We celebrated PC's b-day. I have never seen this girl embarrassed, but she turned 50 shades of red when we made her do THIS!!!
The fun weekend ended with PC writing her name with her BOOTY!!!
What a FUN ending!
God is GOOD!!!!

5 comments:

spanki said...

i am so sorry i missed the dinner with you guys!! looks like you had a blast! i had a great time with all of you this weekend! and most importantly, i got FILLED!!! thanks for holding my hand when i needed you!! ( oh... no baby) :) woohoo!!!!

spanki said...

oh, can i get copies of your pics, you know since they snatched my camera???

Sandel said...

I am so glad that it was perfect timing for you, one of these years I might get to go. Love ya

Lacy said...

We had a great time and you posted well of the laughs and tears. I am so bummed I miss the Crab shack laughs. :)

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

God is infinite Love and y'all were spreadin' love. maybe sometime D will get to go with y'all