Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Laughter....

A man isn't poor if he can still laugh.
~Raymond Hitchock
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out my nose.
~ Woody Allen
Seven days without laughter makes one weak.
~ Mort Walker
These pics made my heart smile...BIG!!!

It's been a heck of a week. My childhood friend, Brad "Bubba" Dyess passed away Friday night. I spent a long weekend with family and close family friends! I've cried more this week than I have in a LONG time! My contacts are salty and sticking to my eyes. These are just random pics. Pics that make me smile when I look at them. Life is short. We are NOT guaranteed tomorrow my friend! Live and LAUGH!!! I love each of you so much...I hope that you know that!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, glad I didn't have drink coming out my nose...we had a good time that night! Sorry about Bubba, didn't know he passed away already. Will keep you all in my prayers. love ya

Sandel said...

Laughter is definitely good medicine!!! I am so thankful for you and your friendship. Love ya

Erica said...

Life is too short, I'm sorry about your friend Carrie. We should plan a game night soon, I need to see all my Madisonville friends again! I love spending time with you guys!

Lacy said...

How do we so often forget?? Great quotes and pic of laughter....I was just saying today I needed much more laughter! Thanks Carrie.