Monday, August 4, 2008

Saying "GOOD~BYE" is hard to do....

Friday evening, the MOFIA and their wives went to Grotto's in The Woodlands as a "farewell" dinner for JD and Allison! JD has been our youth minister for about a year and ahalf! They are moving to the Dallas area and we are going to miss them! We have learned so much from JD! We've laughed, we've cried, we've cried because we've laughed so hard!
What a great evening we had! Don't know who that dork is in the background!
I enjoyed homemade pasta stuffed with fresh spinach and fresh basil! Saundra's favorite! It was delicious!
Yummo at Gratto!
Good~ Bye for now JD and Allison! You will be missed in a HUGE way! We hope that God blesses you as you continue to be obedient to him!
My group shots didn't turn out! Saundra I need yours!

1 comments:

Sandel said...

I don't really know JD and Allison but from what I hear they will be greatly missed. God must have great things in store for them.

Oh and you look beautiful by the way.