Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Being 4 is FUN!!!!

I must share a very cute story with you this morning!
Afew weeks ago, I took the boys to get snocones! We have the best little snocone stand here in our little town! We love snocones! The boys were sooo excited! It doesn't take much to excite us!
Well, we pull into the parking lot and the whole stand was gone! Vanished into thin air! Gone! There were tears...real ones! I thought..."What? Why would the snocone stand leave in the middle of July in Texas? WEIRD!!!"
So, off to DQ for blizzards we go!
This morning, we pass by the snocone stand! (She's been back for afew weeks, but Peyton is just noticing!) Peyton yells, "Mom!!! Look the snocone lady is back!!!! She must have ran out of SNOW and had to go to the North Pole to get some more! Yippeee!!!"
My heart just SMILED and I said, "Your probably right! She must have gone for more SNOW!"
I wish I could bottle this age up and hold onto it forever!
Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

Erica said...

Aww Pey Pey!! He is just so cute and says the funniest things :)

MamaBird said...

That is so sweet and precious!
~Robin

spanki said...

awww, the stuff they say! but why is it that you have to repeat all the cute stuff said in privacy, and fear what they will blurt out, that makes us want to curl up under a table and die, in public???

ko said...

That is one of the cutest stories I have ever heard! I love their little Imaginations. Rebecca is going to be 7 in a week, and I am wishing it was 3 instead!
That is so hillarious that his little mind thought of that!!!!
KYley

Brandy said...

I missed the SnowCone lady too while she was gone!!

Brandy

The 5 of Us said...

He is so awesome! I loved spending time w/ you all last weekend. They are just too cute at that age!

bj said...

ooo, I so know what you mean about keeping them THIS age for awhile longer. My kids grew up fast but, let me say, my grandkids are growing up so fast, it is making my head spin! God love 'em....

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

awww.. I wish y'all could come to Canada to get some real snow! we grow it up here by the bushels! and bring Cody and Tyler too! xxoo GJ (keep that snocone lady around cause we hope to get to madisonville this weekend!)

Sada said...

ha! he is so cute....aren't they so smart and creative at that age!!?