Monday, August 4, 2008

Girls just wanna have fun.....

These were the cutest candles I've ever seen!
Happy birthday Tyler! Thanks for inviting me to your slumber party! I had a great girly time!

Magnificent MaryKay makeovers!


I painted watermelons on their toes!
The girls made cute tye~dyed shirts! Didn't they turn out cute? Wild, colorful and crazy! The girls also talked me into doing some dance contest on the TV. You know the one where you jump around on the arrows to the music! I'm so glad I didn't get pictures of that! The girls whipped me and laughed at my moves! They asked why I had my arms in the air! I forgot I am not in the 80's anymore!
Peyton lived on the trampoline this weekend! He wanted nothing to do with the pool because he couldn't touch! So...he jumped and jumped and jumped some more!

Swimmin with our cousins!
We had a great visit with Auburn's family this weekend!
We attended their little Assembly of God church on Sunday! Woo~Hoo!!! I'm not making fun AT ALL! This little Baptist girl had FUN in church on Sunday! FUN, FUN, FUN!!!! There was dancing and bouncing going on! (Don't tell anyone!) It was a nice, refreshing time of worshipping my Lord who is soooo worthy of being praised! What a wonderful start to my week!

7 comments:

Sandel said...

How fun!!!! I may just have to throw my very own girly party, are you up for it?

ko said...

How cute! :) Looks like the girls had a great time! :)

Lacy said...

How fun is right! I love a slumber party still. Great posts Carrie!!!

sara said...

Love the candles and those tie-dyed t-shirts! Cute!!!

The 5 of Us said...

Thanks so much for making Tyler's birthday richer! She and her friends just loved all that you did for them...so did I by the way! We love you and appreciate you!

teresa said...

Wish I had had a cool aunt like you to come to my birthday party!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

wish you'd been our girl scout leader cause our tie dyed shirts in the 70s turned out ...oooh... so homemade! yours look PRO-fessional!