Thursday, July 31, 2008

Happy birthday Tyler!

This is Tyler's cute bedding that matches her cute, new sign!
Ta dahhhh!!!!!!!
My niece, Tyler, is celebrating here 11th birthday this weekend. She just got a new comforter and I had my friend, Teresa, paint one of her adorable tiles for her room! Didn't it turn out so cute? I hope she likes it! Thanks Teresa....you are sooooo talented! I get to go to Tyler's slumber party and do GIRLY things! Things like arts~n~crafts, MaryKay make~overs, hair, manicures and pedicures, tell ghost stories till wee hours of the morning, watch girl movies, & eat junk food till I could barf! I can't wait!

3 comments:

ko said...

so cool! :) I cant wait to get Rebecca's Zebra painting! :) I bet Tyler will ove her tile! :) Have fun at the party! :)

Erica said...

How fun! Have fun at the girly slumber party! Sometime we should just have an adult girl slumber party! :)

Lisa Mae said...

Love that! I so want that talent.