Saturday, July 5, 2008

Off to Disney World....

Garet couldn't sleep Thursday night. He was sooo excited! He got up at 4:00 and laid in the living room floor...waiting!!!
In the midst of all of the craziness this week, Garet left yesterday for Disneyworld!!!
Logan and his sweet family asked him to join them on their big trip this summer! The Robinson's are like his second family! So, we accepted their invitation! Garet has been beyond excited! He will be gone for 15 days! Four days at Disney, six days in a beach cottage in Panama City and visiting family in Alabama on the way home!
Load em up and move em out!!!!

Wow!! It's early! It's back to bed for me! I hope Jud and Debra plan on opening their eyes! They have a LONG road trip ahead of them! For the record...I do believe this is the first time in the 8 yrs. that I've known Debra and she DOES NOT have on high heels!
Be safe! Love yall!


These were my instructions to Garet Thursday night!


Mind your manners!
Don't pick your nose!
Brush your teeth!
Don't forget about your deodorant!
Don't ever go in a public bathroom by yourself!
No bodily noises in front of the ladies...no tooting and burping!
Don't forget to say please, excuse me, thank you, yes mama, no mama, yes sir, no sir! ( I guess that falls under manners!)
Don't forget to say your prayers!
Spend all of your money wisely! Don't come home with a U~Haul full of souvenirs!
Drink lots of water...it's going to be hot!
Don't, under any circumstance, take off your seatbelt!
Wash your hand 10,000 times a day and carry your Germex in your pocket! (You are going to be in lots of public places! Yuck!!)
Take your vitamins everyday!
Do you know your phone #, my cell, dad's cell, mimi's #?
What is your address, ssn, and blood type?
If you get lost or separated from The Robinson's, what do you do?
If a stranger grabs you, yell "This is not my mom or dad!" LOUDLY!!! (To where I can hear you!)
Don't forget your sunscreen!
Watch out for sharks and jellyfish!
Don't go to far out into the ocean! The tide will suck you under!
Don't forget to brush your hair.
Ohhhh......by the way.... have TONS OF FUN and I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!


Garet said, " You have me really freaked out now Mom!)


What do you think Moms out there? Did I forget anything because I can call him right away!


7 comments:

ko said...

How fun...and with the most fun family! I bet he is going to have a blast! :)

Erica said...

Haha ok paranoid mama! Your child is gonna have a super fun time!

Sandel said...

I am soooo jealous, I want to go to Disney World. He is going to have the greatest time ever and will remember this trip the rest of his life. How AWSOME!!!!!

Sada said...

You are cracking me up! I think you covered it -- I would have said all the same stuff. AND if I were in your shoes I wouldn't have let Landon go without me until he was 11 years old either!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Garet will have such a blast - THE pefect age to go to Disney. We want to take the grandsons to Disney someday soon too... Dreams dreams...

Anonymous said...

You go Garet.........Spacial time for him....love papa

Hawaian Babe 2008 said...

i hope he had fun and i miss u guys so much -shawna