Friday, July 18, 2008

Sweet Summertime!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Tyler came to play!!!

Popsicles!!!
So cute!!!
There's nothing like yummy chicken salad, Carrie's cocktails with Crystal Lite, fun fellowship and lots of laughter! Don't you just love spending summer days with good company?
After afew hours of visiting, we decide to load the boys up and go for ice cream at McDonald's! We pull up to order and they are out of cones...
"What the heck!!! McDonald's is out of ice cream cones? Go figure!!!"
I scream...you scream...we all scream for ice cream!!!! Literally folks!!!

Denise's mini is sooo stylin she has a "special" eject button in it! It ejects screamin children to the moon! Hey...it works!!! You should try it! We had to threaten several children on our adventurous trip to get ice cream !

"Thank you Lord for this day and thank you for our cones!"

Finally....ice cream! Everyone is much better now! Thanks DQ!!!

9 comments:

Lacy said...

Carrie, that is the cutest post ever!!! I love your captians about each moment and I was laughing so hard!!! Tyler is sooo funny! Looks like a perfect summer day!!!

Lacy said...

Oh, I forgot to mention that that button has been threatened on my kids (from me) not their sweet aunt. That is a great invention Dnise came up with.

Erica said...

Looks like you gals and your guys had a fun day!

ko said...

tooo cute! It cracks me up that is still her EJECT button...I remember her saying that A LONG time ago! To cute! I am glad Garet made it home safe! :)

Sandel said...

Can I have a re shoot. Barf I need a diet. I suppose when you are enjoying life it shows. Thanks for giving me such a great break. LOve you

Sada said...

what fun times! You are hilarious -- I'm glad you guys got to enjoy each other :)

Lacie said...

Don't you just hate it when McDonald's is out of cones... or the ice cream machine is broke! LOL
Cute post...and like the others.. I love the thought of the eject button... although I am not sure that it would work on my crew...they would want me to push the button! Too cute!
Smiles..Lacie B.

MamaBird said...

Mmmmm....Carrie's Cocktails AND ice cream all in one day...YUM! Looks like you all had a great time...you captured it so well. What's up with that McD's anyway? A couple of weeks ago they were out of large drinks too!!??!!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

oh yes! the eject button! i love seeing the Sandels! GrandJane has her patented industrial strength velcro to stick them to the wall.. thankfully, we've never needed it...