Thursday, July 3, 2008

Good~Bye for now Granny...

My sweet Granny, Jannie Miller, took a little trip to heaven today. This is my dad's mom. She was 80 years old and not in very good health. She has been in the nursing home for several years now. This was expected and I was able to kiss her and tell her good~bye on Tues. It's just good~bye for now. It's only temporary! We are only passing through! This world is not my home! This has been a really hard 6 months for my family. We will ALL be together this weekend! Please pray for us! Please pray for peace among my family! There is lots of anger, bitterness and hurt feelings and we need all of the prayers we can get!
It's about Granny this weekend!
Jannie Miller
Sept. 13, 1927 ~ July 3, 2008
(I've been trying to download her sweet picture...but it's not working tonight. I'll try again later.)

9 comments:

ko said...

did something happen to your granny?

Carrie said...

Sorry KO. I got called away from the puter and forgot I started a post!

Jana Corley said...

I'm sorry for your loss, Carrie. I hope that all goes well with your family all together. I'll be praying for you all.

Lacy said...

We will be thinking of your family Carrie...I am sorry.

Your treats for troops looks like a huge success! Congrats on a job well done.

Erica said...

Sorry about your granny Carrie, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

ko said...

SO SO SORRY! I will be praying for you guys.....

Sada said...

you are precious -- bless your family's hearts. I am so glad she will no longer struggle here on earth. I can't wait to see heaven!!

Anonymous said...

thanks....love U dad

MamaBird said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your granny, Carrie. Saying prayers for you and your family.