Monday, June 29, 2009

My little man turns 12......

Yesterday, Garet turned 12!!! He went to see Transformers.....
Got his first phone.....
(We put it under his pillow and started calling it to wake him up and sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY!)
and got his first kiss from someone besides his MAMA!!!!
(Dad asked the waitress to embarrass him and she went and planted a big, sloppy kiss on him! I about had a heart attack!)
Logan informed me that he would be moving out in 6 yrs.
Thanks Logan! That's not something you remind the mom!
We had party hats....
and sweet family
and a really sweet time!!!!
Garet is growing up! God blessed me 12 yrs. ago and my life has never been the same! Garet is fun loving, smart, energetic, compassionate, talented, humorous, and witty!!! Garet has the biggest heart of anyone I know! I know that God has big plans for this boy.....I can hardly wait to see the man he is going to become! For now, I'll cherish every day I have with him and continue to do my part in molding and making him into one fine man!!!! I'm one blessed MAMA!!!
Love you Garet!!!
XOXO!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

awe, what fun pics! how funny about the kiss. wish i could have see that one. happy bday garet! can't wait to give you one of my bday kisses next week. :)

Sandel said...

Happy Birthday!!!! What a sweet and handsome young man Garet has become.

Lacy said...

Looks like perfect 12 year old fun!