Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Our little place....

We have found the perfect place to play this summer and it's FREE!!!
Today we had the whole place to ourselves!
It was quiet, restful, relaxing and surreal!!!
All we needed was a hammock!
They snorkel!

They build sandcastles and have mud fights!


They catch fish with buckets and nets!
These were small! They caught some big ones today!
We played with babies.....
and visited!!!
I love summertime!!!
(O...I got a picture of him yall!!! OK....so we had the place to ourselves besides one creepy man! We had ourselves talked into him being a serial killer! But, we are all alive and kicking!)
Please disregard the triple chins here! I'm pouting!
I'm pouting because I broke my favorite sunglasses!!! POO!!!
And I had an accident and gave the girls a show!!!!
I slipped down the hill and fell FLAT on my back! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!! So, I decided to laugh with everyone else!!! Laugh hysterically!!! I fell, but my camera didn't go into the lake and I didn't spill my drink!
It was a good day with a little excitement!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love and miss youall so very much!! I love your blog and pictures of your beautiful family. You are so crazy girl.
Love, Aunt Freida

Sandel said...

Where are the pictures that I took of your little mishap? I was really hoping to see those on here :)

Carrie said...

Hey Sandel.....NOT!!!!

Carrie said...

Aunt Freida....love you and miss you too! Glad you enjoy the blog...I love to do it for MY FAMILY!!!!

ko said...

looks like a fun SPOT! :) HAppy 4th!

Blessed said...

Looks like you found Fort Boggy State Park.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i'm not gonna ask ya where it is so it'll stay private ..but i love the photo of our little fish-catcher.. now don't hold back..post the photos of the mishap!