Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's for DINNER????

Well, since you asked.....
we are having a new dish tonight....Mexcan Tater Tot Casserole!!!
My brother's girlfriend, Steph, found this new recipe and it was a huge hit with everyone!
It sounds wonderful!!!
Who in their right mind wouldn't love a new tater tot recipe?????
Thanks Steph!!!
Mexican Tater Tot Recipe

at LEAST a 1.5 lbs of meat (brown & season)
1 pkg - taco seasoning
1 can - corn
1 can - Nacho Fiesta Cheese soup
1/2 cup - water
1 bag - of tots
top with Mexican blend cheese!

bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until tots are nice n crispy!!!
ENJOY!!!!!
What are you having for dinner tonight?
Any new recipes for me?

5 comments:

ko said...

yummy!!!! SOUNDS SO GOOD!!! WE are having HOMEGROWN (the cow that is) beef stroganoff and noodles!!!

I am so making that recipe you have....as soon as SERG leaves.......THE CHEESE HATER!

jen-c said...

Ohhhh girl! Thank you. I was just sitting here thinking about what I was going to cook for dinner. You helped me out on that one!

ko said...

Samuel Tucker Ochoa

I think that will be perfect for the FIELD! :) KYLE field hopefully!!! :) HAHAHA! Hope your dinner turned out GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Recipes sounds wonderful BUT not WW friendly by any means!!! Love ya - Saundra

ko said...

ok I made it for my sick friend.......and I didnt want to give it away.it looked so delish.......:) thanks again for passing on the recipe! :)
kyley