Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You might be a RED~NECK.....

You might be a red~neck if you take your husband to the RV park for his birthday dinner!
You might be a red~neck if you go to a gas station for birthday entertainment!
Look...there's Buccee the Beaver!
You might be a red~neck if you run into everyone you know and decide to have a birthday party at Buccee's!!!!
You might be a weird~o....a freak~o...a sick~o for taking pics in the ladies fancy restroom! Look at this feature found in EVERY stall! What a brilliant idea! I heart Buccee's!
You might be a red~neck if your son wants a Buccee's hat for Christmas!
It's not just a gas station.....
It's a family fun center!
Shoot....it's almost better than Six Flags!
Not bad for "a night out on the town" in your little town!
We are steppin up people!

7 comments:

Alice said...

OMG.. that is so funny. I took Carson and McKenna there and half of Madville was there. But why not.. It has everything. I may never have to leave Madisonville again!!!!

Lisa Mae said...

that has to be one of the funniest things i have heard or read in a very long time (besides the post the other day).

Erica said...

I cannot wait to see it!

The 5 of Us said...

I told you Buccee's was awesome! Glad you all enjoy it. Now I can get my pecans on the way to Dallas! Yay!

Sada said...

Way cool!! I've got a new place to see when I come to town :)

ko said...

that is hillarious

Leslee said...

Hey I just found your blog through someone elses. Some of my family is from Madisonville. I havent been up there in a while...I need to go back soon! :)