Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a ramblin....

Have you tried these! I've been trying to drink a lot more water.....BLAH!!!! I have discovered these and they are great and they are really good for you! I treat myself to these rather than diet vanilla coke! You need to try them!
Do you remember last year when I had my Sonic meltdown? Do you remember when the nice girl told me that blackberry tea was "seasonal" and they wouldn't have it again until next summer? I cried and had withdrawals and all!!!!! I have recently learned that the nice girl didn't know what she was talking about and they have had blackberry tea ALL YEAR!!!!
WHAT?????
The only thing that nice girl did for me was save me some money!!!
I'm sitting here drinking me an unsweetened blackberry tea with 2 Sweet~N~Lows!
HELLO SUMMER!!!! I feel soooooo GREEN!!!!!
(No, not because my little house is a mint green......)
I feel green because my sweet sister bought me this really cute bag and I used it for my groceries this week! I'm going to save the earth one plastic bag at a time!
Look how big it is!!!!
Check out the bag lady!!!!
What a GREAT gift idea!!!!
I must inform you of one more thing!
We have another mushroom!!!
This one is not quite as graphic as the first!
I thought you might need to laugh!!!!
Laughter is GOOD!!!!
It's OK TO LAUGH!!!!
Google phallus mushrooms and LAUGH!!!!!
Have a HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!
XOXO!!!!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

Glad I got to see it this time!!!! I cant get over it...so funny!!! I so needed that today. Life can be so serious......wheww...yah for summer and mushrooms!

Hillary said...

Hope you had a great weekend! Just wanted to let you know that the pie was FABULOUS!!! Jason and I have eaten the whole thing. Yummy!