Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Taking care of business.....

We are wrapping up our little soccer season! Whew....it's been busy!
(I'm a horrible mom! I didn't take any pics of Garet and his team! gasp! Horrible I tell ya!)
Go Red Rockets!!!!! Go Houston Rockets too!!!!
I think this is probably Peyton breaking the rules! He's not suppose to be pushing! Caught him in action!
Go Coach Julie! Thanks for steppin up! (She didn't have a choice! haha!)
The ladies! Peyton really enjoyed soccer! I think I know WHY!!!!
Taking a break!

This is hard work!
"CHEESE" hehe


I bribed my son! I told him to get out there and play some soccer and we would go to Dairy Queen! He must have had DQ on the brain because he scored 3 goals this game!

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!
Thank you for molding me and making me who I am today!
"Do not remember the past events, pay no attention to things of old. Look, I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you not see it? Indeed, I will make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert!"
Isaiah 43: 18-19

Looking forward to what God has in store for you Mom!
The journey is going to be so sweet!
haha!!!! You girls better behave next time we take pics!
Happy Mother's Day and Happy birthday to Mama Rose!
So glad that you are another year older and we get to celebrate with you! God is just NOT through with you yet young lady!

AND, a special Happy Birthday to my hubby!
Happy birthday to you Auburn! Hope all of you wishes come true!
Just think....you are half way to 74!!!

We are partying over here folks! This week is ALWAYS one big party for our families! Lots of people to celebrate!!!!!
Hope you are having a super week!
XOXO!!!!

1 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

should have known you would do that! we will get you back. wont we steph! i especially like the pic of the four of us b/c of the cuteness captured in the background. how sweet is that!