Thursday, November 6, 2008

Excuse me...5:30 AM...WHAT???

OK...If you can't read the time...Let me read it for you!!! It reads 5:40...AM!!!!
Someone had the bright idea of getting up and walking in the mornings at 5:30 AM and it wasn't me! You see, I'm not much of a morning person and I'm not much of an exercising person! That say "someone" says it's going to make us feel so energized and healthy and we are going to shed some unwanted pounds!!! It ain't happenin yet!
BUT, for the record....this chick has walked 4 mornings in a row!
Count them...
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!!!
Yes Sireee!!!
I keep my phone close in case I need to call 911!

"Hey! Wait up girls!!!"

Do you know how much fun it is to keep up with those LONG FREAKIN legs?

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CAN NOT LIE!!!!

Cherie worked it so hard that she was glistening!!!!

Sweat... That's a NEGATIVE!!!
No, it wasn't sweat.....we got rained on!
It started to mist and I said, " Oh no! It's going to rain and my hair is going to be a fro!" The girls said, " Carrie, it's just a little rain! It's not going to KILL you!" So, I thought ..."Your right! If my butt got out of bed at 5:30 to walk...rain is not going to STOP me!" Well, it started to pour and we had rain running down our scalp. It was raining into our eyes and into our nose! Need less to say, Denise and Cherie said "It's RAINING!" And we stopped because they said so!
They didn't have to be at work at 8:00 and I did!
OK...I'll stop griping!
If I don't stop griping, they may tie me to a tree or push my in a ditch somewhere!
Lacy, will you listen for me?

14 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Work it girls! So, so proud of you Carrie. Ya getting ready for our 5 miler Thanksgiving morning, right!?!?!?

Carrie said...

NO HO!! You are so mean to me!

Jana Corley said...

How fun! I wish I could join you guys!!!!! I am not a morning person either though....

spanki said...

i like big butts and i just assume watch mine grow than i would wake up at 5:30 to do something about it!! quit telling people how motivated you all are, it make us... the ones that like to sleep... look lazy! sheeze!!!

teresa said...

I am so proud of y'all! Yes there is room for one more butt even if you have to paint at the bar! (My word verification is gonad! LOL!)

Lacy said...

Ill be listening for ya girl! I was the one moaning not so long ago! You can and will do it. Your one of the ones who inspired me long ago to loose weight. Your posts are always hilarious! You could have just said it was sweat and I would have believed you!

Erica said...

Well you go girl, I have ZERO motivation to get out of the bed at that hour.

ko said...

YEAH!WYA TO GO CARRIE! THAT POST MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD!

Deanna said...

I am sooooo jealous!! At 5:30 AM I am getting ready to go to work!! BLAH some of us - ME - have to report for duty at 6:45 AM!! I am actually very proud (and jealous)! Only thing is that I don't want to be the only big booty left in town!!

Alice said...

Yea!!!! I am an evening workout person myself! I did walk 2 miles last night during Survivor,( or was it Dragon Tales) on treadmill. You girls are sexy in the rain!!!!!

MamaBird said...

I'm pretty sure there's a law somewhere that says it's illegal to exercise outdoors before the sun rises...or maybe not...but that's what I tell myself since I AM NOT a morning person and would much rather exercise in the afternoon...
anyway...it looks like you had fun anyway...rain and all...did my sis talk you into that? :)

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

i just knew it had to denise who talked you into that cause she is all overachievin' like that. she comes by it naturally cause her dad is up at 5:15 EVERY weekday and off to the Y.

sara said...

GOOD for you! You know you felt good getting up do early!!!!

spanki said...

you got an award on my blog, go get it girl!!