Monday, November 24, 2008

HOLY MOLY!!!

OH MY!!! I'm POOPED!
It's a good thing that I love to cook/bake!
Two Cracker Barrels Hashbrown Casseroles!
Two of Denise's Sweet Potato Casseroles!
Two fudge pecan pies!
Two Pumpkin pies!
Two loaves of pumpkin bread!
and an eggnog cake!
Whew!!!
Tomorrow...
Two pans of Miss RuthAnn's pumpkin pie bars!
Homemade Mac & Cheese!
Broccoli, Rice and Cheese Casserole!


Ok, to all of my traditional Baptist friends...this is my COOKING RUM!!!
Yum! Yum!
I broke one HUGE cooking rule tonight!
NEVER, EVER measure liquid ingredients over your batter!
Ooops! It just happened to be the rum into my eggnog cake!
Shhh!!! Don't tell anyone! It really was an accident! My four yr. old is obsessed with pumpkin pie!
He is the ONLY one in the family that LOVES pumpkin pie!
He has been asking me for over a month to make him some pumpkin pie!
So...here you go Pey!
Are you girls cookin?

11 comments:

Sandel said...

You are so smart to make it ahead of time, I should have brought you mine to do too :)

teresa said...

Man with that long list, I thought you would say, "And a partridge in a pear tree!". I can't wait to start baking, but it will have to be on Wednesday! Have a great TURKEY Day!

Lacy said...

You look so cute. Ill be baking it up on WEdnesday too! My first full Thanksgiving! Yikes!

Jill said...

Well, I must say I am not that on the ball! I just need the recipe for Cracker Barrel's hashbrown casserole!! What's it worth to ya?

Erica said...

Man how many people are you cooking for girl?! Sounds yummy!

Jana Corley said...

So what time is lunch? Man, all of that looks great! You should open a bakery!!!!

Queen of the Misfits said...

Hi, actually this is really weird! My best friend in the whole world is Brandy. She is friends with Denise. I always read your blog, and had no idea!! I don't think my blog is private anymore. Comment away!! P.S. I am not a stalker either! BWAHAHAHAH!!

sara said...

WOW- Yum. It all looks fantastic. I am so jealous. We will be cooking like mad on Thurs!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sada said...

you are so cute! AND such a cook, baker, chef!!!!!! Love the pics!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

oh Carrie! i can take that mistake - eggnogy thing off your hands dontcha know?

ko said...

SO CUTE! :) I bet you were exhausted! I have been cooking my heart out too! :) IT was fun though!! I made in honor of you, the Butter Pecan Rum cake..it was fantastic! :) hope you had a great thanksgiving! WE REALLY DID! SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!!!! Just thought you would like to know...we have come up for air! I am glad someone missed me :)