Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's VOTE day!!!


The time has come to cast that ballot!!!!

My friend Denise shared this site with me and I want to share it with you...


God already knows who is going to be President and where this election will take our country, but prayer is important!


"I pray that the President will delight himself in you, Lord, knowing that you will give him the desires of his heart."

Psalms 37:14


This is the first time in my life that I "EARLY" voted!!! Did you VOTE early???




Voting is a privilege!!!

Don't take the blessing away from others!

Get out there and vote today!!!!!

Our future depends on it!

6 comments:

Sandel said...

amen,sista

Lacy said...

I love those verses Denise put too!! Great pics. Happy Election Day.

Lisa Mae said...

i voted early as well. it was a great feeling!

SNM said...

Matt and I are going this evening. I guess we wanted to traditional voting experience....down to the wire. Then, we'll go home and camp out in front of Fox News for the updates. Biggest Loser Families is on tonight and I'm so torn! Oh, I'm sure we'll just flip back and forth! Have a good one. S

Unknown said...

I also early voted. What beautiful pictures. I hope we haven't heard from the last from McCain yet. He will still be in there fighting for the American Christian people and our country. Thank you so much Carrie, for sharing the pictures. Love and miss youall and God Bless America.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

McCain's gracious concession speech called for us to unite behind the new President as during these uncertain times he will need all the wisdom and inspiration he can get.