Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy birthday Cherie Berry!!!

Meet Cherie!
She is one of my nearest and dearest friends!
I'm celebrating her today...it's her birthday!!!
Over the years, I've had the privilege of seeing her raise her babies!
She is such a wonderful mom!
Wise beyond her years!
She is my partner in crime!
She still knows how to have FUN at 4_!!!!
Real food fights in the house and wrestling with her 18 year old son in the yard!
She has more energy than any one person I know!
She's so talented! She is so selfless! So thoughtful! So loving!

She's beautiful on the inside and out!!

We have been places and had a GRAND OLD TIME!!!
We have laughed, cried, laughed until we cried, argued, peed, partied, shopped!!!
No matter how busy, hectic or crazy life may get...I know I have a sweet friend!!!
I'm so glad that God created this sweet friend of mine 4_ years ago!
Happy birthday my friend!
I love you!
XOXO!!

8 comments:

Lacy said...

You two are precious together and I love how you talk about your friendship. Your right about Cherie being wise and fun. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIE!! CELEBRATE~You are great examples of a sweet friendship.

ko said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHERIE!!! I have been so excited..I have seen her 2 different times last month! PRETTY COOL! :) She is such a WONDERFUL PERSON!
Kyley
oh yea..i am so sorry you didnt like the book..that is funny because you were the one who got me to read it!!! :)

Erica said...

Happy brithday to Cherie! Such a sweet lady!

Sandel said...

Happy Birthday Cherie, you definitely are one big heart. I hope your day is as special as you.

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

seems like a pretty fun BFF.. but don't be afraid of the 40s...celebrate the REAL numbers! means you made it happily and healthily to another year!

spanki said...

i will figure it out... i can remember when we all went to benihanas for her 40th... but i will keep it under wraps... happy birthday cherie!!!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW--I've been blogged. Wow what can I say to all those wonderful things you said. You helped make my birthday so special-and thanks again for the wonderful dinner Yummmy!! I am sooo thankful to God for allowing our paths to cross, my life would just not be the same without you in it!!! Thank you for your friendship. I love u.

fkkrodz15 said...

God has blessed you with great friends! You are a great friend to have great friends like that!!
Hope all is well with you guys!
God bless you all!

Love ya bunches!
Kellye