Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And the winner is......

There were 14 entries! Sorry Lisa, I could only enter you once to make it fare!
And the winner of the 100th post drawing is............

Drum roll please!!!!!!
Woo~Hoo!!!!! Yippeeeee!!!! Yeah!!!!
Congratulations Grand Jane!!!!! That extra email and extra trouble was worth it, huh?
Please email me your address and I will be sending you a special fall package! That was so much fun! I know that I have a lot of weird friends now with weird habits, but I love each of you dearly! Life would be so boring without you!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

Darn! I saw Kelso and almost got excited!!! Congrats Gran Jane!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

Whoo hoo! how did I get so lucky? First i got a HEART award from Denise and now this! hang in there, Lacy..Kelso can be lucky for you too! (actually i bribed Garet..works every time!)

Sandel said...

WOW!!!!How awsome grand jane you sooo deserve this. Hopefully my gift gets to you before your prize does!!!!!

ko said...

toooo cool!!!!!!!
Lucky Lucky! :)
Kyley