Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spreading some cheer....

Katelyn needs our prayers and a little cheer!
This precious little girl, Katelyn, lives in our community and was diagnosed with neuroblastoma a year ago. The prognoses is not good. She is in a lot of pain and has really had a hard time the past few weeks.
My heart is so heavy for her family.
My heart aches for her parents and for their family. I simply can NOT imagine what they are going through....what they must be feeling.
I just feel really helpless! There are no words!
I have a little idea....
I thought it would be nice to start sending them ecards! I love ecards!
They would receive them immediately and they could open them together there at the hospital!
Wouldn't it be fun and encouraging for them to start receiving ecards from all over....from all sorts of people????
Please join me! It just takes afew minutes! Be a blessing to this family!
You can repost this on your blog!
XOXO,
Carrie
Can't wait to tell you all about our trip!!!
Pics to come real soon!

1 comments:

Karla said...

Carrie..its chelle_78@hotmail.com

Thanks, Karla