Thursday, June 10, 2010

Childhood friends.....

I LOVE my childhood friends!!!!
Some have come and some have gone!
Some have hung around all of these years!!!
This past week I was able to meet up with some of my OLD childhood friends and ALL of our children!!! We met at Andrea's beach house in Galveston for afew days! Yes, I'm back in Texas! There was no beautiful blue water, but a whole lot of FUN!!! We have not all been together in 12 yrs. and we really haven't spent quality time in 20 yrs.
Ouch!! That makes me seem so OLD!!!!
They both have beautiful families!!!
They are both amazing Mom's!!!
I love the people they have grown up to be!!!

All of our babies had a great time together!!
Isn't he adorable???
We hope to make this an annual trip!!!
Our kiddos making memories with each other!
Zane's lounge chair...I love it!
Charlie's Angels....NOT!!!!!!!

What do you do when you are at the beach and your child has to poop???
No fear!
You just dig a hole!
All of our kiddos....minus one!!
There is nothing like picking up right where you left off years ago and chatting each others ears off until you pull out of the driveway!!
Little lovebugs!!!
We went night crabbin!!
I have never done this before, but it was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!
I could've done this all night!
Little crabs were running everywhere!!
Those suckers are FAST!!!
We even caught some big ones!
Look at his blue claw...COOL!!!
All grown up!!!
This was us 20 yrs. ago!!!
It seems like just yesterday!!!!
Life is going by WAY TO FAST!!!!
Hope you are having a good week!!!
XOXO!!!

1 comments:

Lacy said...

How totally fun!!!! Glad you got to do that. Looks like a fun reunion.