Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello Summer 2010!!!

Our family just returned from Mexico and I can't wait to tell you all about it!
(Especially my family)
I have no idea how I'm going to share 250 pics with you!
I guess I'll share a little each day!
We had the opportunity to go on vacation!
So, we kicked off Summer 2010 in Mexico!
Peyton says we are ready to go through security! Ha...what a joke!!
I seriously just had to laugh! It really reminded me of National Lampoon's Vacation! We do vacation every year, but we drive! We have always driven everywhere! This was the boys first time to fly. Did I mention....I HATE FLYING??? So, I had to behave myself!
So, going through security, our bags were taken b/c I had all of our sunscreen, shampoo, gel, etc. in a carry on. I knew that you couldn't carry anything larger than 3 oz. on the plane, but I forgot they were in our carry ons! The lady rolls her eyes and asks, "Who's bag is this???"
I said, "I'm not trying to blow anyone up....this is just who I am and how I roll...hehehe!"
She did not laugh!
The boys anticipating our flight! (Which was great)
I still hate flying, but we had layovers going and coming. So, we are all pros now!

Waiting to take off!!!

Once we got above the clouds....we were good to go!

We arrived in Mexico at dark. The following morning, I opened our BIG patio door and this is what I saw!!!
Simply amazing!
Simply relaxing and just what I need!
It was beautiful!
I loved having the small, quiet marina right there!
I loved watching the boats come and go!
So peaceful!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you got to spend some fun time with your fam! The water there sure beats the yucky Galveston water!

Lisa Mae said...

oh, wow! so, you guys had an ocean view room, huh?!?! what a treat! anxious to see all of the pics.