Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A GREAT problem to have!!!

Just a quick update on our PURSE PARTY!!!!!
I just received a message from a volunteer! She says that there has been such an outpouring of love from the United States and they are trying to count the stock of purses that they currently have! She says they have lots of preparing to do! Isn't that great? She said that the Haitian ladies were getting their sewing machines out today and getting busy! They have lots of orders to fill! Yeah...there is HOPE!!!!
So, Denise and I will keep you posted! We will give you details as soon as we get them!
Can't wait!
Check out their website....Haitian Creations!!!
Have a blessed day!!!

4 comments:

tlynch said...

I just love your blog!!!! I don't think I have ever read a blog before but I have so enjoyed yours and going to the pages you suggested. I hope you have a Blessed and wonderful day!
Tricia

Jennifer Creighton said...

I bought one of these purses online after I read about them on your blog. I love it! Thanks for the idea.

Carrie said...

You are so sweet Tricia! My life is soooo boring, but blogging is a great way to keep intouch with family. Blogging is addicting!!!! I love it! Jennifer...I'm sooo glad! The volunteer called this afternoon and is getting ready to ship my box of purses to me for the party! I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

I appreciate this wonderful post!!

seo company