Monday, January 25, 2010

O my....young love!!!!

(Conversation with my youngest this afternoon!)
Son ~ "Mom, do you have Kyndall's phone #?"
Me ~ "Um...no."
Son ~ "Mom, do you have Kyndall's mom's phone #?"
Me ~ "Honey, if I had Kyndall's mom's phone # then I would have Kyndall's phone #! hehe"
Me ~ "Why do you need Kyndall's phone #?"
Son ~ "Mom, I'm getting married!"
Me ~ (gasp)...."WHAT??? To who???"
Son ~ "To Kyndall! We are going to be husband and life!"
Me ~ "Husband and what?"
Son ~ "Husband and life....you know, like you and daddy!"
Me ~ (sigh) "I can't wait until you get married, but you have to wait 30 yrs."
So innocent and precious....right now!
I may be in trouble later!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Haha! That is too cute!

Lisa Mae said...

Our ladies man at 6!

Kathy said...

Love that boy!!!growing up too fast!

Kyndall's Mom said...

That is so funny! Last night, we were looking at pictures from Ms. Connie's and Kyndall said, "Look, Mama, there's Peyton," then she just sighed! I think the feeling is mutual! So funny!

sara said...

Husband and life- so cute!!!