Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Meet my new BFF......


Meet.......GINA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over at Gina's WW recipes!!!!

Cooking up skinny recipes!!!!

My friend, Saundra, just shared this blog with me and I'm lovin it! I needed some motivation....some new ideas!!!

I didn't make any new year's resolutions because I'm not very good at keeping them and then I get all discouraged!!!

I've done Weight Watcher's in the past and had great success. Then I got too big for my britches (literally) and stopped following the program. Need less to say, I've gained some back! I need to loose 15 pnd. and that seems like sooooo much!I just want loosing weight to be EASY!!!!

I just want my high school body back! You know....the pre~baby bod????

I'm making Gina's baked Parmesan chicken tonight!

My picky little eaters will be thrilled! No turkey, stuffing, black~eyed peas, cabbage...ha!

Hope you find lots of good recipes and a little motivation too!
Off to drink my gallon of water and don't forget...."If you bite it, you must write it!"

5 comments:

ko said...

good luck!!! :) I have 100 pounds to lose...... :(

saundra said...

Let me know how the chicken turns out. I looked at it today and want ot make it next. The Santa Fe Chicken was DELICIOUS!!!!

Jana Corley said...

Hey Carrie--I signed up at e-mealz.com. They send you a weekly meal plan and grocery list, and I think they have one that specifically uses the WW point system. You should check it out! I am using the Kroger family plan. Tonight we had apricot chicken! It was delish!!!

Lacy said...

Love this post and am so there with you!!! Fat, mad and sad BUT I am going to do it all again. I know it works too. I cant wait to check this blog out. I have done the emealz for almost 2 years now and love it! Saves money too. I want to lose 30 by may...crazy huh??? Yikes. Here we go!

Anonymous said...

I have 15 pounds to go too!! We can do it together :) I'm going to check out the recipes!