Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Table Talk.....

I love sitting down as a family to eat dinner at night! I know that we are very fortunate and that this will not last forever! I enjoy hearing all about the day....the good and bad! We were introduced to this little table game at youth camp last year! We started playing this little game with our family every night. Yes, we play games at the table! HA! Each person is asked two questions! "What made you happy today?" and "What made you sad today?"
It has become a wonderful tradition for our family and the boys start it every night! I love to hear each answer!
So, last night Peyton asked Garet, "What made you happy today brother?"
Garet says, " I only missed 2 on my Math Taks test and I received commended performance!"
I guess you already know what I'm happy about today!
Can I get a WOOT, WOOT for Garet?
We have had a great year and I'm so proud!

6 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

WOOT, WOOT!!!! Outstanding Garet!

Lacie said...

whoop, whoop Garet! I know you are excited for him!!! what a great picture of him... he looks all grown up!

spanki said...

great job garet! i know your heart is smilin' now! right decision mom! way to go!

Erica said...

Awesome job Garet!!

MamaBird said...

What a great tradition...and what a GREAT accomplishment for Garet! WOOT! WOOT!

The 5 of Us said...

Most definitely. Way to go Garet!! That is so AWESOME!