Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blogging and Bunco....two of my favorite things!

Blogging and Bunco are my two outlets! I look forward to bunco night every month! This is not a great pic....guess my flash didn't go off. I wanted you to see that we really can put 17 women in my little bitty house!
Great friends.....

Great food...

Great stories....

I made a strawberry pie and it was a hit! Several ladies asked for the recipe....so, here ya go! If you are local, Brookshire Brothers has strawberries buy one, get one free through today!
Strawberry Pie

1 cup sugar
2 T. cornstarch
1 cup water
1/2 pkg. strawberry jello
1 pt. strawberries, cut up
pie crust....graham cracker or vanilla wafer
1 small Cool Whip
Cook sugar, cornstarch and water on med. heat until thickened (very thick). Add strawberry jello and cut up strawberries. Pour into pie shell. Top with Cool Whip! Enjoy!
I told ya it was easy!

1 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

i see your new curtains to the side in one of the pics! hurry up post pics!