Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Christmas in April and a Thomas birthday!!!!

Christmas in April.....this is so sad! I haven't seen my sister and her fam since before Thanksgiving! They made a move during the holidays and then we were all sick for months. So, we haven't seen each other. We decided Christmas in April wasn't such a bad thing. New toys in April....the kids liked that!
Bath time traditions! No naked shots....sorry!
Cole is obsessed with Thomas the Train! So....Thomas was the theme! Look at the AMAZING Thomas cake M.E made Cole! I have never seen anything like it before!
Precious!
Canon is not so little anymore!
He is a chub!!!!
I just wanted to pinch his cheeks and thighs the whole time!
He has changed so much!
Like father.....like son!
Canon trying out brothers new boots and umbrella!

Cole and all of his cousins!
I hope we didn't scare cute little Whitley and Libby off! They probably didn't know what to think when they arrived to a house full of BOYS! At one point Peyton YELLED, "Uncle Jeff, You need to check Cole's pants. It smells like he took a BIG POOP!!!!"
I try!
We had to have the "you don't talk like that in front of ladies" talk!
On Sunday, we took the boys to Grapevine to meet Thomas is person! It was freezin and WINDY! Canon cracked me up! He was snug as a bug in a rug! I begging him to let Aunt Carrie ride with him.....didn't happen!

All aboard!!!! I'm the fat, chubby girl!

hehehehe!!!
Mr. Conductor really like his job! He danced up and down the aisles to Thomas music! He punched our tickets like Polar Express and he had some dance moves that were questionable for little eyes to see! Had fun watching him!

chug a chug a chug a chug.....choo choo!!!

It was a great weekend with family!

I have to add this! This is my 5 yr. old son! He is my free spirited child! I turned around while we were waiting in line and he had made a friend....a girl friend. They were having this serious conversation! He was mesmorized! He is so girl crazy! Everyday he has a different girlfriend and he is 5! I pray daily!!!
Women and tattoos!!! Oh my!
Peyton got a Thomas tattoo and cried when it came off in the shower Sunday night b/c he wants a real tatt like daddy!!!! Great!

5 comments:

The 5 of Us said...

Those are all really good pics. Glad you all had a great time. It looked like a lot of fun.

Cherie said...

teehee, didn't we just talk about this the other day?? I better not let Zo see the photo of Pey and the 'other' girl, she may get jealous...and she may ask about the other woman again. Great pics. great memories glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting on the Blog it was great seeing pictures of my boys......glad you made the effort to see Lisa and the boys. love dad

Erica said...

Oh my goodness you guys had a fun time! And puh-lease! You are not chubby woman! Looks like Peyton is growing up to be quite the ladies man :)

Lisa Mae said...

love yall SO much! and i told you NOT to get me in the christmas morning pic!!!