Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's going on in our world.....

The rabbit's are good! We added oats to their diet today. Wonder how they will like that?
Just a few weeks until FAIR time!

Here come Peter Cottontail....Hoppin down the bunny trail!!!!
Oh....this is BIG news for Garet this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Drum roll PLEASE!!!!!
Garet made a 98 on his Math benchmark test!!!!!!!!!
A 98!!!!!
Hallelujah!
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Here is a sneak peak at my soon to be Kindergartner. Peyton had school pics today in his cap and gown. Isn't he handsome?

It's raining and it's wonderful! I've seriously been singing Eddie Rabbit all day (rabbit, hehe)....I love a rainy night. I love a rainy night. I love to hear the thunder....watch the lightning when it lights up the sky....oooooo....oooooo!
OK....Just weighed in AND I gained a flippin grape .8!
I'm depressed. I guess eating at Grotto's Friday night didn't help! Back to pumpkin muffins and grilled cheese sandwiches. Woo~Hoo! I have a BAD attitude about WW today!
I just want to be skinny and not have to work at it!
Not much going on in our little part of the world.
What's going on in your part of the world this week?
The weekend is almost here! Have a good one! Hugs!

7 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

It's about time you made a post. I was having Rose withdrawls. I showed Cole Garet's rabbits and the first thing he said was that he wanted a dog. Huh? I can't believe Peyton in a cap and gown. Seriously, where in the HECK does time go. Absolutely cannot wait to see you guys in a few weeks. We MISS you!

ko said...

cute bunnies! i have been singing that song too since you stuck it on FACEBOOK! haha! good luck with the bunnies! and way to go on the test! sorry about WW :(

Erica said...

Yay for Garet! I want to be skinny without all the hassle too! If only we had a magic wand!

fkkrodz15 said...

It wasn't Groto fault because it was so worth it!! We will do it again but this time before we go we run around market square before and after and burn off those wonderful calories!!!!!! Love our visit!! Sounds like the rabbits are doing great! Good luck with and no matter what happens it was a great experience for Garet and the whole family! Peyton is so precious I will have to send you the picture of him with blue mustache at Uncle Willard's BD.

Love ya bunches

The 5 of Us said...

Well you'll be pleased to know I'm eating WW yogurt. And the pic of Eddie looks like Clay Walker to me. Can't wait to see how Garet does with his rabbits. Go Roses!

Carrie said...

Ang ~ I think that pic looks like Carnell!!!!!!!

Queen of the Misfits said...

we are doing rabbits for the grimes co fair, in june. this is our 1st time. we need lots of pointers! we have some old cages we plan on putting up higher off the ground, but have nothing else yet. we are pretty much clueless! if you have any tips for us please email me at kyleighp78@yahoo.com thanks!