Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nap Time....




I just tucked Peyton in for a nap! We are trying to outgrow naps, but we have soccer practice this evening. That makes for a very long day! Without a nap he is unable to act like a human being in the evenings. So.....he is resting! I'm sure going to miss this little fart next year! My baby is going off to kindergarten! I just asked him, "Peyton, who is going to keep me company next year?" He replied, "Aunt Lisa." I said, "Aunt Lisa lives three hours away. That's not going to work." He said, " I'm sure Mrs. Nise (aka Denise) will take care of you." He doesn't care about me because he is off to big school and he talks about it EVERY day!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

boy how time flies.....

Kasey said...

Hi! So nice to meet you! My little guy could start school next year but we are going to wait until he's 6. I just can't bare to part with him just yet! Love the pictures by the way! I'm off...I hope you and your family have a great day!

Sandel said...

Pey, Pey your mommy is in good hands. I will take good care of her.

Lisa Mae said...

Awe, of course I would take care of your Mommy Peyton! Move her to Prosper.............

Did you public again?