Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kids can be so different......

We went shoe shopping yesterday. We have been shoving Peyton's feet into his old boots for way to long. We are getting ready for the fair and Pey wanted new boots. These caught his eye and I couldn't talk him into anything else. (I tried the cheaper ones....he would not have it!) Before I knew it, he had his new boots on and took his old boots to the counter. He told the lady she could sell them to someone else! Poor old John Deere boots! Need less to say.....he left wearing his NEW boots!
On the other hand, Garet wants these shoes! No boots for Garet! He wants nothing to do with boots! He thinks he is wearing these to the sell next Tues. night!
I love them BOTH, but how in the world can kids be so DIFFERENT????

5 comments:

Sandel said...

seems like I might have the same two kiddos. Cody would really love Garrett's choice and Tyler would love Peyton's.

Erica said...

Hah I like both types of shoes!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
It's me, Jennifer, or you probably would know me by Kyndall's mom! I just wanted to share something funny with you. Kyndall came home from Ms. Connie's yesterday and told me that Peyton told her she looked cute today. I thought that was so cute. I asked her what she told him and she said she told him he looked cute too!!! I think we might have to watch these two!!! Oh and by the way, love your blog! I wish Kyndall could look at it with me sometime! I think she would enjoy it, since she always has Peyton on the brain!

Carrie said...

Jennifer ~ thanks for sharing your cute story! Very cute....and kinda scary! Garet is still not really into girls at 11, but that is all Peyton talks about! Kyndall is precious...I approve! He has talked about her ever since he laid eyes on her at choir! He was extremely excited when she started Ms. Connie's! I really thought he was making it up! HA! (He talks about Jenna alot too! Should I be worried about that as well?)

Lisa Mae said...

a ladies man in the makin'!?!?!