Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome 2009!

We brought in the new year at the Morris home with sweet friends! Auburn and I taught everyone our new favorite game...31!!! We ended up with 3 different tables of folks playing! It was FUN!!!
31 all night long! All night! All night long! Uh~Huh!
You are just suppose to KNOCK, not do a little dance with your pennies!
Family Feud anyone???

"Help me here!!!!"
Things got ugly and Auburn accused us of CRYING!!!!
The guys breezed through this round! They had all of the easy questions with a HIGH score!

Cherie is in deep thought! She is trying to help us girls and trust me...we needed a lot of help!

OK...things got a little violent and we had to quite!

The little people were still going strong at midnight!

Saundra busts out the organic lemonade...courtesy of Denise!
A toast to 2009!
Happy new year!!!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Woohoo! I had such a fun time and I'm glad you taught me 31!

Sada said...

I love the picture of Denise! She's so cute :) Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy 2009!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

such fun! denise was rockin'! i gotta teach you guys how to play dominoes!

MamaBird said...

Happy New Year! Looks like so much fun!

Brandy said...

Carrie,
Hi!

I needed to ask you something..
can you email me at
brandyconeley@yahoo.com
I dont have your email address!

Thanks!
Brandy