Friday, January 23, 2009

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Don't you just LOVE being a woman?
Don't you just LOVE this very important day of the year.....
YOUR YEARLY??????
You know, the TWAT Dr.!!!!!!
Well, today is that day for me!
I'm 6 months overdue and it took me 3 months to get in and I'm jumping up and down and can hardly wait!!!!
Can you hear the excitement in my voice?
I can hardly wait to get on that lovely scale!
I can hardly wait until the nurse tells me to strip down and put on that lovely white gown!
I can hardly wait until my nice Dr. comes in to CHAT!!!
I can hardly wait for him to tell me to put my chubby, white legs in those stirrups!!!
I can't wait to hear the sound of the lubricant jelly!!!
I can't wait for my Dr. to poke and prod with his cold hands!!!!
I simply can not wait!!!!
If you are a man and reading this....simply thank God for your manhood today!!!

7 comments:

Sandel said...

Oh my goodness, you used the T word on your blog. :) Have fun, I am so glad it is you today and not me. Don't get to carried away getting everything looking good.

Lisa Mae said...

he-he....oh my sister! yep, i'm currently overdue. moving doesn't help the situation either b/c it means finding yet another person to be violated by! ugh, i hate it!

Sada said...

Girl - you are hilarious. Don't you remember the obstetrician days!!?? These days are way rougher than an annual! You don't want me to post my experience with the "internal" ultrasound!!!

ko said...

hope it all INSPECTED out well! :) HEHE

MamaBird said...

girl...you are a hoot! Hope it wasn't too traumatic.

The 5 of Us said...

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Auburn was right about this blog. You are toooo funny. WOW!

The 5 of Us said...

I just thought of something else. Will you be keeping this in the book you make for the boys? Too funny!