Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Class of 2008


Shane and his very proud Mom!

Celebrating Shane's graduation!


(sniff!! sniff!!)


I met Cherie 8 years ago and Shane was in the 5th grd. The same grade that Garet is in! I can't even begin to tell you how fast these 8 yrs. have gone by! Watching Shane grow into a young man has been so rewarding! I just know that God has a special plan for this guy! It just makes me sad because I realize it won't be long and Garet will be there! It just seems like a blink of an eye! We are so proud of you Shane! Good luck in everything that you do! The Rose family looks forward to celebrating many more milestones with you and your precious family!


1 comments:

Sada said...

ok - I totally don't really know shane, but I'm supposed to have him as a helper at VBS which i very much look forward to. You know you are old when someone is graduating 11 years after you and you feel like your graduation was yesterday. I can remember dating BJ and his brother Brandon was in 5th grade too! Now he's about to graduate college! We better cherish our babes -- they'll be gone before we know it.