Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Celebrating 34 years of life... at Texas Burger!!!

It's my birthday!!! Tues. night ~ .99 cent burgers! I'm a cheap date!
Yeehaw!!! Celebrating at Texas Burger! I'm soooo grateful!

"What the heck is this?"

Funny story~ My lovely coworkers played a horrible joke on me! It had to do with me jello wrestling in my red yard sale outfit! (See yard sale on my sidebar) So, my sweet husband and crazy friends decided to put boxes of jello in ALL of my gifts! Very funny guys!
Almost 20 boxes to be exact!



My Mom's specialty... chocolate sheet cake! Sheet cake girls, not sh_t!!! Tee-Hee!!!


Muah!!! Love Ya!!!



I really don't mind growing older, as long as I get to grow older with special family and friends like these!


I pray that God blesses me with many more birthdays! I hope that my life will always be a blessing to others around me!
Life is good!
Jello wrestling:
310 N. Shipp
Fri. night ~ 7:00 pm
Who wants to wrestle me first? ( Besides my husband!)



7 comments:

Erica said...

I'll take you down in jello wrestling!

Jana Corley said...

Happy Birthday!

MamaBird said...

CARRIE!! Happy, Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see pics of the jello wrestling! Love you...

Lisa Mae said...

Happy bday sister. So sad to have missed out on the TX burgers.

Lacy said...

Looks like a fun time! Simple can be the best fun!!! Happy Belated.

The 5 of Us said...

Yeah, I agree I can't wait to see the jello pics. This ought to be very interesting. You better get longer arms if you have to wrestle in that costume!

ko said...

ahppy belated b-day!