Friday, May 23, 2008

PC doesn't wear underwear!!!

Introducing.... The Crackheads!!! There sure were alot of them tonight! RaRa, so glad you joined us tonight!
Miss Statue of Liberty!

April was the lucky winner tonight! She even won a roll off with a bunco!
Go April!


Never fear... the under~girls are here!!!! We had an extra prize tonight, so anyone who came with undergarments on the outside was able to put their name in a drawing! These were the brave girls! We will do anything for a prize!!!! Auburn's underwear did NOT help me look skinny, but we sure had fun!


April and Denise setting a new trend! I think something was REALLY funny!

I absolutely LOVE bunco night!!!!! I seriously think I will be playing this game when I'm 80 years old! (And chickenfoot! Maybe I'm an old lady stuck in a 34 year old body!)

6 comments:

Erica said...

Haha last night was so much fun! We need another chickenfoot game soon!

Lacy said...

Looks like you had so much fun! We miss you...we should get both groups together sometime. Love the attire!

Lisa Mae said...

Our bunco night has totally died out here. We need you to come and spice things up for us. Love the theme night! How fun. I'm jealous.

Sada said...

you guys have too much fun!!! I love the pics. what a cute idea!! Glad Robin could be there to see it!!

teresa said...

My panties are definitely in a WAD! The one and only Bunco I miss and you all have all the fun! I am a little distressed about PC. Who knew?

MamaBird said...

Girl...you are too much fun! I had a blast and it was so great to spend some time with you.