Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!! Welcome 2008!!!

Cherie, Saundra, Pam, Carrie, Kathy

We brought in the new year with several of our closest friends at my parents! We always love getting together with friends, fireworks, homemade eggnog, and a good game of Chickenfoot! Woo-Hoo! I won - which made it even better! The fireworks show was very interesting! The guys set the pasture on fire. I have never seen some of them move that fast before! Very funny! We hope that 2008 is filled with many blessings for you and your family! Did you eat your cabbage and black eyed peas? Happy New Year!

4 comments:

ko said...

So cute!!!!! I hope your 2008 brings many more great memories! love ya!

Kellie Bredemann said...

WOW - am I impressed by your blogging abilities :) Never thought I'd see the day - 2008 "The year of Carrie and her computer!!" LOL :) Anyway - great job and I can't wait to see more pics. Tell the fam hello and I'll let you know if we make any future plans to visit!!

LuLu said...

Man- Madisonville sure has a lot of fine lookin women. I especially like the blonde on the far right. If I wasn't married!! Wait I am married to the blonde on the right, I'm a lucky man!!
Carrie we sure had a great time bringing in the New Year with you and your family. Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to many more. Say Hi to Auburn for me. See you guys soon.

MamaBird said...

WooHoo!! Welcome to the world of blogging! It looks great--love all the pictures!