Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas 2007

We enjoyed an easy dinner at Olive Garden with Dorothy and Aaron and then we went to a Christmas Eve program in the Woodlands!

It's always good to be with my siblings... Coy and Lisa!!!

The girls! My sweet Mama!


Happy birthday Jesus! Garet - 10, Peyton - 4, Cole - 3 We need a little girl in this family!


We hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday season! I'm such a blessed girl! I was surrounded by family, friends, food , fun!! What more could a girl ask for? The past few weeks I really tried to focus on the real meaning of Christmas... Christ's birth! God gave us the most perfect gift of all... His Son! Because of that gift I am filled with joy, peace and hope! Merry Christmas!












2 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Look at you girl! Already got your Christmas pics posted. Wow! I'm totally impressed.

fkkrodz15 said...

What beautiful pictures of beautiful families!! Enjoy each and every moment with them!! Time passes to fast!

Love to all
Kellye