Friday, January 25, 2008

Frozen Peas....

It's a Frozen Pea kind of weekend around our home! Yes... It's official... no more babies around the Rose household! Auburn is recooperating from his little procedure tonight! A few Vicoden and a nice bag of frozen peas and we are good to go! He has really been a trooper, but I think the anesthetic is wearing off! So... we shall see! Pray that he is back to normal very soon! On the way to Bryan today, we called Auburn's mom and she was really sad about the procedure. She wants a baby girl. That crazy woman was telling Auburn to pull over at a road side park. Then my mom got all sad on us too! I had alittle cry and then I came back to my senses! We have our hands FULL with two boys! We aren't getting any younger around here either! Girls cost to much money... and we aren't guaranteed a girl at all! I would be the one with three boys! So, we are blessed to have two healthy, handsome, wonderful sons! Going to check on the "privates"! Good night!
" Sons are a heritage from the Lord." Psalms 127:3

5 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

OMG! You really did post this?!?!?! Jeff says how they hangin' squeaky?

Carrie said...

LA LA LA La La LA Doe ray me fa so la tee da.......OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Just think of all the lambs that will be saved!

The Kelso-Winter Family said...

way too funny carrie! i hope your hubby stays sitting on that bag o' peas and doesn't read your blog. Boys ARE wonderful..look at denise's nephews...A€LL boy grandsons for us! i couldn't respond to your email cause it didn't have your real address but this is fun to stop by your blog. G'Jane

teresa said...

Carrie you are hilarious! Poor Auburn though. If I had read this sooner, I could have consoled him yesterday. Thanks for starting my day with a laugh!

Unknown said...

my prayers are coming 24/7, Please know that the Lord works in many ways, see what He has already done just under those bag of peas. Two beautiful handsome, loving boys that your daddy is missing very very much whether or not you know it or not. Pray and peace be still and wait on the Lord to speak. I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART,YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND PRAY FOR YOU CONSTANTLY.HUGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!HUGGS!! AND LOTS OF LOVE,FREIDA