Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kindergarten Rodeo.....

I can not believe it is March!!!
I can not believe Spring is almost here!
I can not believe it is almost time for 1st grade!!!
Where does the time go???
Friday was Kindergarten Rodeo and I wanted to share some pics of the festivities!
R~O~D~E~O....
It's time again for RODEO!!!
Here is a Texas star!!!
Circle to the right...the old grass wagon.
Circle to the left...the old grass wagon.
Your the one, my DARLIN!!!!
Bow to your partner!!!!
YEE~HAW!!!
Look at those pretty lil' darlins!!!!
So cute!!!
I'm a Tex. I'm a Tex. I'm a Texas star.
I eat my beans from a great big jar.
With a little bit of bacon and a little bit of salt.
The cookie burned my finger, but if ain't my fault!
"Mama's don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys...."
This pic cracks my up! Love it!
We love rodeo time in Texas!

2 comments:

Big Girl said...

so sweet..he is really rowing up!!! WOW!!! :)

Erica said...

Aww kindergarten rodeo is so fun and cute to see!