Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fabulous Fair Time!

Garet getting ready for our food auction at our county fair!
We went simple this year, but I think it turned out cute! I loved the white washed garden bucket I found! Our pineapple preserves, grass and afew Easter eggs looked great in it!
I love what our fair President said tonight! I love America! Where kids work hard and learn new things! Where Mom's and Daddy's and Grandparents help their kids! Where communities come together to better their kids futures!
Peyton participated in the chicken stomp this year! Poor baby chicks!

I think he ended up with 3! They went to our neighbors house! He will have to visit them there! Maybe we will get some yard eggs out of it! Ha!
Mimi and Garet are the same size! Weird!
Thanks for your support Mimi and Aunt Freida! We love you sooooooo much!

A big "thank you" to Jarrett's Meat Service! You are amazing! Thanks for your support!
Congrats to Jana on her brown sugar pound cake! I love you...even if you DID beat me!!!!
It's nice to have friendly competition!
Just wanted to post real quick for my sweet family who check my blog regularly!
It's going to be an early morning!
Rabbit time!
Wish us luck!
XOXO!!!

2 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

so, what did it go for?!?!?!

Jana Corley said...

Thank you for posting our picture! (So when are we going to start First Place??) The sale went so good last night! I pray the rest of the week goes as well!