Friday, July 17, 2009

Summer is flyin by....

It's been another VERY BUSY week!!!
Peyton finished up his swim lessons!
He really learned a lot!
He ended his lessons by jumping off of the big diving board!!!
He could almost swim across the pool with some assistance!
Go Peyton!
Auburn and I went on a date! We got to see The Proposal!! It's a great movie!!! It may be a chick flick, but the guys around me were laughing just as hard as the girls!!! We really enjoyed it and we definitely recommend it!!!

Auburn's little brother, Aaron, turned 29!
Happy birthday Aaron!!!!
We met the fam at Buca di beppo's for dinner!!!!
This was our first time to Buca's and we LOVED it!!!! I loved the eclectic atmosphere and the fun music!!! It's a good thing I'm NOT Italian....I really would be as big as a house if I ate like those people!!! How do they do it????
Smile!!!

Garet and our cute little nephew, Cullen. He's getting so big and he is on the move!!!
Watch out world!!!
We sat in the Pope room!!!
We had dinner with the Pope...literally...HA!!!
Me, Auburn, James, Angela, Dorothy, Aaron, Cullen and Chasity.
If you think about our family, please continue to keep Auburn's mom Dorothy in your prayers. The cancer is progressing and she just really doesn't feel good! We just try to enjoy each visit that we have with her!
LOOK.....
It's a picture of me hangin in the bathroom at Buca's!!!! SEXY...HA!!!!
AND.....
Guess what????
It rained 1 inch here today and it's ONLY 90!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Once again that blue is sooo pretty and perfect one you. Love the pic of you at the end.

ko said...

Love all the pictures!! The PROP was a GREAT MOVIE...Sergio laughed his bootie off too!!!! Especially the part with the grandma and her dancing in the woods...I almost peed my pants..ok..maybe i did a little but I am PREGNANT!! Glad ya'll r having great family fun time!! :)

The 5 of Us said...

We had a great time with you all. One day there will be more time to hang out I hope. Love ya!