Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Theme Song....

My theme song this week is a little song I used to sing in children's church.
Do you remember it?

I cast all of my cares upon you.
I lay all of my burdens down at your feet.
And anytime I don't know what to do...
I will cast all of my cares upon you.

I hadn't heard that little song in years. The other night, the Lord woke me up at 3:00 and I was singing this little song. I felt alittle crazy, but it was comforting to know that my heavenly Father put this song in my heart. I will continue to lean on him every minute, every day.... through all of the drama!

Please pray for my family! I love you!

"Casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

4 comments:

ko said...

Carrie~
I am praying for you and your family!!! I just know God is going to turn this all around!

MamaBird said...

Carrie - You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...what a beautiful reminder that little song that is...for any age...that God will sustain us and carry us through the difficult times because He does love and care for us. Love, Robin

Sandel said...

I love you and you are constantly in my thoughts and prayers. The sermon tonight was oh so appropriate. God is working in us when he puts these trials in front of us. He has something amazing in store for you. I have been through this almost exact expierence and I do see that God has done some amazing things through the "ugliest moments" in my family. I thank God for you and you know where I am when you need a shoulder. Philippians 4:6

Unknown said...

My prayer today is to have a wonderful 2nd Honeymoon and try to leave your troubles in the sand when you are walking on the beach, throw them in the ocean and Karen will pick them up and take them to God. But don't have too much fun, Arburn, as she will be right on your shoulder(Karen that is)Love Aunt Freida